Do you have questions or would you like a detailed quote?
Vertical Cartridge Down Flow Dust Collectors
The Vertical Cartridge Downflow Filtration (VCDF) series of air filtration systems are a robust, industrial option that is designed to provide efficient control of dry dusts and fumes generated from sanding, grinding, welding, laser cutting, woodworking, and similar processes. These externally mounted dust collection systems are installed outside of the production facility and ducted in. This unit is a perfect solution for a facility with a set amount of floor space that is already occupied by equipment.
Typically utilized for control of moderate to heavy concentrations of dry contaminants, this externally mounted dust collection system is provided with a self-cleaning, patented reverse pulse downflow filter cleaning to maintain a consistently high level of performance.
Want more information?
We would love the opportunity to evaluate your specific needs and provide you with the most accurate and detailed information possible. Please continue scrolling for detailed product information, or click the ‘Contact Us’ button to request more information or speak with us directly.
- Small tube sheet design
- One filter stack per 3/16″ thick steel plate
- Tube sheet is seam welded to clean air plenum which eliminates distortion and dust bypass
- Cartridge filters are arranged in the vertical position to maintain the structural integrity of the filter and consistency in the air to cloth ratio for each filter
- Cartridge filters are secured externally with a locking device to eliminate process and clean air restrictions
- Downflow vertical cartridge designed for:
- Uniform loading of filters
- Minimized filter media abrasion
- Downflow process air enhances filter cleaning in a downward direction towards the hopper
- The area below the cartridges has no airflow which acts as a true settling chamber for dust to fall out of the air-stream into the hopper; process air never reaches hopper so re-entrainment never occurs in the hopper
- Filter area is not reduced compared to horizontally mounted cartridges where 22% to 25% of the top of the filter is blocked from dust settling
- 90-degree filter cartridge rotation is not required maintenance due to this true downflow air design
- Remote or floor mounted blowers
- Blower exhaust silencers
- Variety of cartridge media
- Electronic pulse controller
- Explosion door with latches
- Dust drawer or leg support modifications
- Sprinkler heads
- Rotary air locks
- Electric motor starters
VERTICAL CARTRIDGE DOWNFLOW SYSTEM DIMENSIONS & SPECIFICATIONS
|MODEL||NUMBER OF FILTERS||SQ FT. MEDIA||WEIGHT||SIZE(D x W x H)|
|VCDF-2||4||1016||1160 lbs.||45″ x 32″ x 155″|
|VCDF-3||6||1524||1888 lbs.||24″ x 80″ x 171″|
|VCDF-4||8||2032||1790 lbs.||33″ x 64″ x 158″|
|VCDF-6||12||3048||2465 lbs.||33″ x 84″ x 171″|
|VCDF-9||18||4572||3395 lbs.||48″ x 89″ x 171″|
|VCDF-12||24||6096||4050 lbs.||48″ x 106″ x 191″|
|VCDF-18||32||8128||5025 lbs.||64″ x 106″ x 189″|
Get a Quote Today
No pressure. Let us know what materials and/or particulate you’ll be working with, and we will give you detailed information that is easy to understand, along with competitive pricing and our highest level of customer service.