Portable Downdraft Workstations
The PT2032A is the signature model in the series – this workhorse is a compact air filtration solution that has been designed to immediately have a positive impact on your indoor air quality issues.
The standard PT2032A build has a 1 HP motor and can be plugged directly into a standard 115V wall outlet. Heavy-duty caster wheels allow the Portable Downdraft Table to be easily placed where most needed and then quickly re-located or stored if desired. Its distinctive epoxy powder coat painted finish make this an attractive piece of equipment that can highlight any production line. Typical airflow on our PT2032A is 2,000 CFM; excellent metrics for capturing particles from applications with high-speed emissions such as metal grinding or sanding. Lower flow options are also available if required for lower velocity emissions such as fume applications. This unit comes with a variety of available filter configurations – all based on your particular application and what media best suits your specific case. Each Portable Downdraft Table comes with our industry-leading multi-year warranty. Some additional specifics are listed in the below table and footnotes.
Configuration Options and Accessories
- Portable downdraft tables come standard 115/230V single phase with 8’ drop cord and plug.
- Tool crib located under work surface for easy storage of operator tools.
- Standard filter configurations include a spark arrestor (if hot work is being performed), MERV 7 prefilter, and MERV 14 final filter. Activated carbon for fume control and HEPA after filter also options.
- Standard accessories for the portable downdraft table include, but are not limited to: soft top non-marring work surface, light kit, variable frequency drive (VFD), and heavy-duty work surface.
Standard build material of the downdraft sanding table is electro-galvanized steel with a safety blue, epoxy powder coat paint finish. Other paint colors available for no charge.
- PT2032-AL comes with non-spark package; AMCA Spark Class B fan wheel, non-spark work surface, side wings, back splash.
- Work surface of the downdraft sanding table consists of 16 GA C-Channel grates, reinforced for strength. Average portable downdraft table capacity is 250-500 lbs, can be increased if required.
- Standard components include a pressure gauge to monitor filter cleanliness, NEMA 12/4X thermally protected manual motor starter, 110 duplex, and easy access clean-out tray.
DIMENSIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS
|MODEL||WORK SURFACE||NOMINAL CFM||APPLICATION||SIZE(D x W x H)|
|PT2032-A||20″ x 32″||2000||Grinding / Sanding||43″ x 32″ x 52″|
|PT2032-NS||20″ x 32″||2000||Combustible Dust||43″ x 32″ x 52″|
|PT2032||20″ x 32″||2000||Smoke / Fume Control||43″ x 32″ x 52″|