Do you have questions or would you like a detailed quote?
Ducted Wet Dust Collectors
Wet dust collectors are designed for the safe and efficient capture/collection of flammable or explosive metal dusts generated from aluminum, magnesium, titanium or similar metals.
These compact wet dust collectors are available in stainless steel or galvanized steel construction, with a solid top and side collared inlets. This simple crossover design allows for economy and proven efficiency and success in 8000 CFM and smaller wet dust collectors. The high-efficiency impeller type wet collector in stainless steel represents a long-lived, economical wet collector at a low cost. Automatic Electronic Water Level Control is provided with a 5 probe design and multiple alert features (required for magnesium dust collection along with the 24/7 vent design). Automatic electronic water level control and motor controls/starters are standard unless otherwise directed by the customer.
Want more information?
We would love the opportunity to evaluate your specific needs and provide you with the most accurate and detailed information possible. Please continue scrolling for detailed product information, or click the ‘Contact Us’ button to request more information or speak with us directly.
- 12 gauge stainless steel construction for all metal surfaces that are in contact with water; non-wetted surface construction to be 14 gauge stainless steel
- Motor and blower are of a direct drive plug fan design; TEFC motor with backward inclined impeller wheel design; non-sparking
- Impeller to have at least a double water reversal design and have a minimum of 3” to 4” of pressure loss
- Sludge collection tub to be angled and have clear access for removal of sludge
- Automatic water level control (5 probe design) is supplied on all units unless otherwise requested by the customer
- An after filter/mist eliminator combination is included to capture any fugitive mist; it is constructed of polyester or other equally water resistant material and is enclosed in a metal frame that provides rigid support for the filters
- The blower outlet chamber is lined with a minimum of ½” closed cell poly foam
- Multiple color options available (contact us for details)
WET DUST COLLECTOR SPECIFICATIONS
|MODEL||NOMINAL CFM||HP||INLET DIAMETER||SIZE(D x W x H)|
|HazDust – 1800 Ducted||1800||5.0||8″||28″ x 48″ x 84″|
|HazDust – 3000 Ducted||3000||7.5||10″||36″ x 48″ x 84″|
|HazDust – 4000 Ducted||4000||7.5||12″||48″ x 48″ x 84″|
|HazDust – 4500 Ducted||4500||10.0||14″||72″ x 48″ x 84″|
Get a Quote Today
No pressure. Let us know what materials and/or particulate you’ll be working with, and we will give you detailed information that is easy to understand, along with competitive pricing and our highest level of customer service.