Portable Fume Booth
The Portable Fume Booth is a very versatile fume filtration unit, primarily designed to filter paint can fumes and solvent fumes that are flammable.
The Portable Fume Booth is available in several configurations:
- With a 30” or 48” inch wide downdraft table
- A back-draft hood
- A 6” or 8” inlet collar or a 6” or 8” extraction arm
The blower motor options are a 1 or 1.5 HP motor. Standard filters for paint fumes consist of a ring polyester pad to handle the sticky paint fumes, a MERV 14 fiberglass filter to remove fine particulate, and two refillable 28 lb cartridges containing activated carbon for the odor. If required, we can also add a HEPA filter. The Portable Fume Booth can also be used as a mist spray off booth by changing the filters and adding a drain.
Continue scrolling for detailed product information, or request a quotation by clicking the link below.
|DIMENSIONS & SPECIFICATIONS|
|Model Number||Dimensions (D x W x H)||CFM||HP||Work Surface Dimensions|
|PFB/PFC||27”x 24”x 49” less the 6” x 7 arm||1,000-1,200 CFM||1.0 or 1.5||30″ W x 24″ D or 48″ W x 24″ D Table|
- Filters mist, dust, smoke, fume and odor vapor
- Nominal 750 to 1,200 cfm depending on motor HP
- Four stages of filtration
- Minihelic gauge for quick reference of filter loading for ease of maintenance
- 30 or 48-inch wide downdraft table with hinged side shields
- Optional collar or extraction arm inlets
- Standard 1ph/115v with On/Off switch