Self-Cleaning Portable Downdraft Workstations
Looking for a low-maintenance downdraft system that is portable and powerful? You’ve found it!
The Small Portable Cartridge DownDraft Bench (SPCB) is designed to provide efficient, cost-effective control of dry dusts, fumes, and smoke generated from sanding, polishing, buffing, grinding and other processes. Typically used for light to moderate concentrations of dry contaminants, the SPCB- series of workstations are a low-maintenance downdraft system that is portable and powerful. The top is an aluminum surface to protect against parts that cannot be scratched, can support a table load of 50 pounds per square feet maximum, and it has a back enclosure with hinged side wing panels to adapt to most processes.
The filter in the SPCB units is a 99.97% HEPA-like efficiency pleated Flame Retardant media cartridge. The cleaning system is a manual push button filter cleaning system. The SPCB portable downdraft workstations are designed to be powered up as soon as you receive them by offering a power cord and switch operating at 110 volts. Optional rubber mats are available for the placing on the table top.
The SPCB in Action
If you’re curious about what benefits this powerful, compact unit can offer, be sure to check out this video for detailed specifications, a complete walkthrough of its many features and capabilities, and the simple maintenance procedures which will keep it at peak performance.
Configuration Options and Accessories
- Direct drive forward curved blower with a 1.5HP TEFC motor delivering 1,000 CFM
- 115/220 volt single phase with power cord and plug
- Pull-out dust drawer with a holding capacity of 0.9 cubic feet
- Bubble gasket seal on blower and filter access doors
- 177 square feet of filter area providing HEPA-like filter efficiency of 99% at 0.5 microns
- 80/20 Polyester Blend flame-retardent HEPA-like cartridge filter
- Internal baffle protecting cartridge filter
- Manual push button pulse-jet filter cleaning system
- Easy tool-less filter change-out
- Mini-helic filter change-out guage
10-inch rear wheels and 5-inch front swivel wheels
- 11 and 14-guage heavy duty metal construction
- Kelly Green industrialized textured powder coat finish
- Built-in sound attenuator
- Table Top is of aluminum construction with 3/4″ Holes
- Wrap Around body with swing-open doors to enclose part on table
- Table top velocity is 250 FPM
DIMENSIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS
|MODEL||WORK SURFACE (D x W)||NOMINAL CFM||HP||SIZE(D x W x H)|
|SPCB-1000||27″ x 36″ – Small Cartridge Filter||1000||1.5||20″ x 36″ x 53.5″|
|SPCB-1200||27″ x 36″ – Large Cartridge Filter||1000||1.5||20″ x 47″ x 53.5″|
|SPCB-2000||27″ x 48″||2000||3||20″ x 47″ x 53.5″|
|SPCB-2500||Comes with either Dual 6” Articulating Extraction Arms or
(1) Single 8” Articulating Extraction Arm
|2500||5||20″ x 47″ x 53.5″|