The SM series of Small Media Collection systems are a small media collector which is designed to provide efficient, cost-effective control of mist, dust, and smoke contaminants. These wet contaminants are typically generated from a variety of wet machining, grinding, turning, milling, drilling, and other manufacturing and process applications.
- Small media collector systems are used to filter mist, dust, and smoke
- Sizes ranging from 500 CFM to 1200 CFM
- Three stages of filtration with optional 4th stage HEPA filter
- Minihelic gauge for quick reference of filter loading for ease of maintenance
- Small footprint with direct machine mounting capability
- Standard single phase/115v with On/Off switch
As with the Vertical Media Collectors, the SM series’ design provides the ultimate in filtration efficiency and performance in a small, compact machine mountable package. The modular design of the larger SM-12 unit allows for the simple integration of the additional HEPA filter module if secondary contaminants are generated in the manufacturing process.