Economical Free-Hanging Dust Collectors
The Ambient Air 2000 is an economical, self-contained, free-hanging system for multi-stage media general background air cleaning of airborne particulate, such as dust, smoke, soot and other contaminants. This unit is an ideal choice for light-to-medium-duty applications such as automotive refinishing, sanding, buffing or welding, at a rate of 2000 CFM. A direct drive centrifugal blower draws polluted air through a disposable multi-vee filter and then through a high-efficiency, multi-pocket vee-bag filter which traps fine particulate that passes through the initial filters. A unique hanger rod supports the vee-bag loops. The rod support system eliminates bunching, so maximum filter area is utilized. Clean air passes through the back of the unit via four-way adjustable vanes. To remove large particles like wood and grinding dusts, use the optional high-capacity prefilter. The three-sided, cleanable, wrap around, high-capacity prefilter extends the life of the disposable filters.
If you are looking for an economical solution that excels when it comes to background air cleaning – this is the system for you. Alternately, if you’re generating large amounts of dust and particulate, or if you’re in the market for a self-cleaning system, please take a look at the Horizontal Cartridge Collectors.
Free-Hanging Dust Collector Features & Specifications
- Tool-less and Quick Filter Changeout
- Internal Bag Support Rod for Optimum Filter Surface Area
- Two-Stage Filtration
- 24″ x 24″ High-Capacity Pleated Filter
- 24″ x 24″ x 22″ High Loft 95% Fiberglass Media Bag Filter with 84 Square Feet of Media
- Industrial Powder Coat Kelly Green Finish
- 67 dBA at Exhaust; 60 dBA at inlet
- Adjustable Outlet Louvers
- Minihelic Gauge
- Mounting Eyebolts for Ceiling or Wall Mount