Do you have questions or would you like a detailed quote?
“Dual Draw” Style Downdraft Tables
The patented “Dual Draw” style of high-quality, industrial downdraft tables resolve air pollution problems in the workplace and help meet or exceed OSHA and EPA standards by reducing the risk of exposure to harmful substances and drawing polluted air away from breathing zones. In addition, these systems:
- Increase pollutant capture area due to the patented vented back
- Accommodate various-sized equipment
- Increase employee and operator safety and comfort levels
- Operate at a comfortable noise levels
- Are equipped with high-efficiency filters for effective air cleansing
- Are easily relocated with the optional caster wheels
- Are available in various standard sizes; custom sizes are available
- Are competitively priced, and are an outstanding value due to their high efficiency
If you’re looking to resolve air pollution problems in the workplace, look no further!
Flat top downdraft tables are also available – Click here for more information
Want more information?
We would love the opportunity to evaluate your specific needs and provide you with the most accurate and detailed information possible. Please continue scrolling for detailed product information, or click the ‘Contact Us’ button to request more information or speak with us directly.
- Average Face Velocity = 150 – 400 FPM dependent upon blower/motor combination)
- 2000 CFM – 5000 CFM (nominal) blowers
- 14 and 16 Gauge uni-body construction
- Direct drive blower motor
- Optional non-sparking table grates, vent back, side wings and fan wheel
- Large work surface for a range of applications
- Removable clean-out tray in filter housing
- Completely self-contained; no outside ducting necessary
- Helps meet OSHA requirement 1910:1000 for industrial air quality
- Custom is standard
- HEPA filtration; 99.97% efficient @ 0.3 microns
- Caster wheel system for easy movement
- Rubber table mats for non-scratch working surface
- Removable dust pan in main body of unit for easy clean-out
- Multiple color options available (contact us for details)
The Unit in Action
Did you know…
The terms ‘downdraft table’ and ‘downdraft bench’ are synonymous with one another and are often used interchangeably. If your project requirements specify a table or a bench, either one will work for your application.
STANDARD DOWNDRAFT TABLE SIZES (CUSTOM CONFIGURATIONS & SIZES WELCOME)
|MODEL||WORK SURFACE||NOMINAL CFM||TABLE CAPACITY||APPROXIMATE SIZE (D x W x H)|
|BG3036||30″ x 36″||2000||500 lbs.||54″ x 38″ x 58″|
|BG3048||30″ x 48″||2500||500 – 750 lbs.||54″ x 50″ x 58″|
|BG3060||30″ x 60″||2500||1000 lbs.||54″ x 62″ x 58″|
|BG3060-A||30″ x 60″||4000||1000 lbs.||54″ x 80″ x 58″|
|BG3072-A||30″ x 72″||4500||1000 lbs.||54″ x 78″ x 58″|
|BG3096-A||30″ x 96″||5000||1500 lbs.||54″ x 98″ x 58″|
|35″, 40″, 45″, & 50″ TABLE DEPTHS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION|
|MODELS WITH THE “-A” SUFFIX INDICATE A DUAL-MOTOR CONFIGURATION|
Designed With the Disabled in Mind
DualDraw is the first company to manufacture downdraft tables and downdraft booths that have been designed with the disabled in mind. They are wheelchair accessible for ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) requirements. All employees – including the physically challenged – should be able to work in a safe and comfortable environment designed to meet their needs. All downdraft tables and downdraft booths have plenty of table top room for extra tools and accessories. Electrical outlets are provided and are within easy reach.
Get a Quote Today
No pressure. Let us know what materials and/or particulate you’ll be working with, and we will give you detailed information that is easy to understand, along with competitive pricing and our highest level of customer service.