Ducted Wet Dust Collectors
Our wet dust collectors have been designed for the safe and efficient capture/collection of flammable or explosive metal dusts generated from aluminum, magnesium, titanium or similar metals.
Wet dust collector shown with after filter mist collectors exposed for easy cleaning
Our unit shown with air inlet open
Our compact wet dust collector is available in stainless steel or galvanized steel construction. The downdraft table has a solid top and side collared inlets. This simple cross over design allows for economy and proven efficiency and success in 8000 CFM and smaller wet dust collectors. The high efficiency impeller type wet collector in stainless steel represents a long lived, economical wet collector at a low cost. Automatic Electronic Water Level Control is provided with a 5 probe design and multiple alert features (required for magnesium dust collection along with the 24/7 vent design).
Our unit shown is a 3,000 CFM collector with standard blower options providing up to 4” external static pressure capability.
Automatic electronic water level control and motor controls/starters are standard unless otherwise directed by customer.
|DIMENSIONS & SPECIFICATIONS|
|Model Number||Dimensions (D x W x H)||CFM||Inlet Dia.||Motor|
|HazDust – 1800 Ducted||28″ x 48″ x 84″||1800||8″||5.0 HP|
|HazDust – 3000 Ducted||36″ x 48″ x 84″||3000||10″||7.5 HP|
|HazDust – 4000 Ducted||48″ x 48″ x 84″||4000||12″||7.5 HP|
|HazDust – 4500 Ducted||72″ x 48″ x 84″||4500||14″||10.0 HP|
- 12 gauge stainless steel construction for all metal surfaces that are in contact with water; non-wetted surface construction to be 14 gauge stainless steel
- Motor and blower are of a direct drive plug fan design; TEFC motor with backward inclined impeller wheel design; non-sparking
- Impeller to have at least a double water reversal design and have a minimum of 3” to 4” of pressure loss
- Sludge collection tub to be angled and have clear access for removal of sludge
- Automatic water level control (5 probe design) is supplied on all units unless otherwise requested by customer
- An after filter/mist eliminator combination is included to capture any fugitive mist; it is constructed of polyester or other equally water resistant material and is enclosed in a metal frame that provides rigid support for the filters
- The blower outlet chamber is lined with minimum of ½” closed cell poly foam