Ducted Wet Dust Collectors
Our compact wet dust collector is available in stainless steel or galvanized steel construction. The downdraft table has a solid top and side collared inlets. This simple crossover design allows for economy and proven efficiency and success in 8000 CFM and smaller wet dust collectors. The high-efficiency impeller type wet collector in stainless steel represents a long-lived, economical wet collector at a low cost. Automatic Electronic Water Level Control is provided with a 5 probe design and multiple alert features (required for magnesium dust collection along with the 24/7 vent design).
The high-efficiency impeller type wet collector in stainless steel represents a long-lived, economical wet collector at a low cost. Automatic Electronic Water Level Control is provided with a 5 probe design and multiple alert features (required for magnesium dust collection along with the 24/7 vent design). Our units shown have a 3,000 CFM collector with standard blower options providing up to 4” external static pressure capability. Automatic electronic water level control and motor controls/starters are standard unless otherwise directed by the customer.
Continue scrolling for detailed product information, or request a quotation by clicking the link below.
|DIMENSIONS & SPECIFICATIONS|
|Model Number||Dimensions (D x W x H)||CFM||Inlet Dia.||Motor|
|HazDust – 1800 Ducted||28″ x 48″ x 84″||1800||8″||5.0 HP|
|HazDust – 3000 Ducted||36″ x 48″ x 84″||3000||10″||7.5 HP|
|HazDust – 4000 Ducted||48″ x 48″ x 84″||4000||12″||7.5 HP|
|HazDust – 4500 Ducted||72″ x 48″ x 84″||4500||14″||10.0 HP|
Our unit shown with air inlet open
- 12 gauge stainless steel construction for all metal surfaces that are in contact with water; non-wetted surface construction to be 14 gauge stainless steel
- Motor and blower are of a direct drive plug fan design; TEFC motor with backward inclined impeller wheel design; non-sparking
- Impeller to have at least a double water reversal design and have a minimum of 3” to 4” of pressure loss
- Sludge collection tub to be angled and have clear access for removal of sludge
- Automatic water level control (5 probe design) is supplied on all units unless otherwise requested by customer
- An after filter/mist eliminator combination is included to capture any fugitive mist; it is constructed of polyester or other equally water resistant material and is enclosed in a metal frame that provides rigid support for the filters
- The blower outlet chamber is lined with minimum of ½” closed cell poly foam
- Multiple color options available (contact us for details)