Flat Top Downdraft Tables
Flat top downdraft tables allow for unobstructed access to all sides of your part while grinding, sanding, gluing, and performing other related production processes. DOWNDRAFT.COM flat top downdraft tables are completely self-contained. The motor/blower/filter package is mounted inside the downdraft table – no outside ducting is necessary. This equipment configuration allows you complete access to work on all sides of your parts without having to reposition.
Continue scrolling for detailed product information, or request a quotation by clicking the link below.
|STANDARD DOWNDRAFT TABLE SIZES (CUSTOM CONFIGURATIONS & SIZES WELCOME)|
|Model Number||Depth||Width||Height||CFM (nominal)||Work Surface||Load Capacity|
|FT3036||30″||36″||34″||1200||30″ x 36″||500 – 1000 lbs.|
|FT3536||35″||36″||34″||1200||35″ X 36″||500 – 1000 lbs.|
|FT4036||40″||36″||34″||1200||40″ X 36″||500 – 1000 lbs.|
|FT4536||45″||36″||34″||2000||45″ X 36″||500 – 1000 lbs.|
|FT5036||50″||36″||34″||2000||50″ X 36″||500 – 1000 lbs.|
|FT3048||30″||48″||34″||2000||30″ x 48″||500 – 1000 lbs.|
|FT3548||35″||48″||34″||2000||35″ X 48″||500 – 1000 lbs.|
|FT4048||40″||48″||34″||2000||40″ X 48″||500 – 1000 lbs.|
|FT4548||45″||48″||34″||2500||45″ X 48″||500 – 1000 lbs.|
|FT5048||50″||48″||34″||2500||50″ X 48″||500 – 1000 lbs.|
|FT3060||30″||60″||34″||2500||30″ x 60″||1000 – 1500 lbs.|
|FT3560||35″||60″||34″||2500||35″ X 60″||1000 – 1050 lbs.|
|FT4060||40″||60″||34″||2500||40″ X 60″||1000 – 1500 lbs.|
|FT4560||45″||60″||34″||3000||45″ X 60″||1000 – 1500 lbs.|
|FT5060||50″||60″||34″||3000||50″ X 60″||1000 – 1500 lbs.|
|FT3072||30″||72″||34″||3000||30″ x 72″||1000 – 1500 lbs.|
|FT3572||35″||72″||34″||3000||35″ X 72″||1000 – 1050 lbs.|
|FT4072||40″||72″||34″||3000||40″ X 72″||1000 – 1500 lbs.|
|FT4572||45″||72″||34″||5000||45″ X 72″||1000 – 1500 lbs.|
|FT5072||50″||72″||34″||5000||50″ X 72″||1000 – 1500 lbs.|
|FT3096||30″||96″||34″||4000||30″ x 96″||1000 – 1500 lbs.|
|FT3596||35″||96″||34″||5000||35″ X 96″||1000 – 1050 lbs.|
|FT4096||40″||96″||34″||5000||40″ X 96″||1000 – 1500 lbs.|
|FT4596||45″||96″||34″||6000||45″ X 96″||1000 – 1500 lbs.|
|FT5096||50″||96″||34″||6000||50″ X 96″||1000 – 1500 lbs.|
Configuration Options and Accessories:Other sizes, colors, and configurations available upon request – custom is standard. Please contact us for details.
- Standard depth of the dust extraction table is 30”. Can be increased in 5” increments, please specify.
- Standard build material is electro-galvanized steel with a galaxy sparkle finish. Units also available in stainless or aluminum.
- Work surface of the downdraft grinding table consists of 16 GA C-Channel grates, reinforced for strength. Average dust extraction table capacity is 500 to 1000 lbs, can be increased if required.
- Standard components include pressure gauge to monitor filter cleanliness, NEMA 12/4X thermally protected manual motor starter, 110 duplex, and easy access clean-out tray.
- Standard electrical options are 115/230V single phase or 230/460V three phase.
- Fan, motor, and filtration sub-systems are located under the work surface inside the body of the downdraft grinding table.
- Alternatively, an ADA compliant sit-down front is available for sitting operators; sub-systems are attached to the rear or side of the dust extraction table. Adds approximately 24” to length or depth to the unit. This style is also a good option for hot-work applications generating sparks or intense heat.
- Standard filter configurations include but are not limited to the following: pleated filter package, HEPA filter package, cartridge filter package, and fume capture package.
- Standard options and accessories for downdraft grinding tables include, but are not limited to, the following: heavy-duty caster wheels (adds approx.. 4” to height), soft top non-marring work surface, light kit, variable frequency drive (VFD), heavy-duty work surface, custom powder coat epoxy paint finish.