Do you have questions or would you like a detailed quote?
Wet Downdraft Tables
Wet downdraft tables have been designed for the safe and efficient capture/collection of flammable or explosive metal dusts and contaminants. These dusts/contaminants are usually generated from a variety of manufacturing processes, such as grinding, polishing, deburring, sanding, and buffing. Wet downdraft tables help with compliance to local OSHA and NFPA regulations by drawing contaminants away from the operator’s breathing zone and reducing the flammability concerns with metals such as aluminum, magnesium, and titanium.
Each unit comes standard with stainless steel construction on wetted surfaces, which enables the safe and efficient capture/collection of flammable or explosive metal dusts and contaminants. They come standard with direct drive nonsparking blower/TEFC motors, polypropylene mist eliminators, and a factory pre-wired control panel. They also come equipped with an ‘auto water fill with low-level shutoff system’ that minimizes required maintenance. Tabletop air velocities are a minimum of 325 or more feet per minute.
Want more information?
We would love the opportunity to evaluate your specific needs and provide you with the most accurate and detailed information possible. Please continue scrolling for detailed product information, or click the ‘Contact Us’ button to request more information or speak with us directly.
- 12 gauge stainless steel construction for all metal surfaces that are in contact with water; non-wetted surface construction to be 14 gauge stainless steel
- Motor and blower are of a direct drive plug fan design; TEFC motor with backward inclined impeller wheel design; non-sparking
- Impeller to have at least a double water reversal design and have a minimum of 3” to 4” of pressure loss
- Sludge collection tub to be angled and have clear access for removal of sludge
- Automatic water level control (5 probe design) supplied on all units unless otherwise requested by the customer
- An after filter/mist eliminator combination is included to capture any fugitive mist
- The blower outlet chamber is lined with a minimum of ½” closed cell poly foam
- Heavy duty grating is provided with options for a variety of soft cover materials for part protection
- Hinged and removable side wing panels
- Galvanized awning with full-length plastic strip side panels
- Rubber soft top or fiberglass heavy duty grating
- Full combination magnetic motor starters
- 3/4 HP vent fan for off line positive air flow
- Fluorescent overhead lighting
- Multiple color options available (contact us for details)
The Unit in Action
Did you know…
The terms ‘downdraft table’ and ‘downdraft bench’ are synonymous with one another and are often used interchangeably. If your project requirements specify a table or a bench, either one will work for your application.
STANDARD WET DOWNDRAFT TABLE SIZES AND CONFIGURATIONS
|MODEL||WORK SURFACE||NOMINAL CFM||TABLE CAPACITY||APPROXIMATE SIZE (D x W x H)|
|HazDust 3636||36″ x 36″||2000/3000*||1000 lbs.||36″ x 64″ x 86″|
|HazDust 3648||36″ x 48″||3000/4000*||1000 lbs.||48″ x 64″ x 86″|
|HazDust 3672||36″ x 72″||4800/6000*||1000 lbs.||72″ x 64″ x 86″|
|BG1826-WET||18″ x 26″||1600||<1000 lbs.||42″ x 34″ x 81″|
|BG3060-WET||30″ x 60″||5000||1000 lbs.||60″ x 72″ x 92″|
|BG3096-WET||30″ x 96″||8000||1000 lbs.||60″ x 108″ x 92″|
|* INDICATES AVAILABLE CFM WITH OPTIONAL VELOCITY BOOST PACKAGE|
Get a Quote Today
No pressure. Let us know what materials and/or particulate you’ll be working with, and we will give you detailed information that is easy to understand, along with competitive pricing and our highest level of customer service.